“All The World Is A Stage” is a project initiated by Wysinfo in order to encourage international cooperation through culture.
We call on broadcasters, web developers or individuals to join us in this effort to nurture a love of poetry and literature from around the world.
This project aims to promote the development of video clips, designed for the web, showcasing classic poems or monologues recited by professional or amateur actors. The clips can be made using anything from professional equipment to smartphones.
- Clips should be free of political content, pornography or obscene language.
- Non-English content requires an English translation in a separate text file.
- Minimum resolution required is 1920 x 1080.
- Each clip should be between 1 to 2 minutes.
- Audio should be clear.
- Produce a video clip of a classic poem or segment of a play.
- Upload it to Youtube, Vimeo or ...
- Write background about the selected piece, author, performer and video recording location, average of 3 lines each.
- Send us E-mail to email@example.com that includes:
- The link to the clip..
- The background text file that contains information about the poem, author, performer and the video location.
- The English translation file of the poem if the clip is not in English.
After receiving your email we will review and select clips for display within the site.
An acknowledgement will be sent and a Wysinfo page will be created for each selected clip,
including a link to the video and the background information.